The NEW Hydraulic Injector Puller Kit is designed to apply 10 Tonnes of vertical pulling force, to help in the removal of seized fuel injectors on modern diesel engines; this kit is compact, so very useful where there is not enough clearance above the injectors for traditional slide hammer pullers to operate.
NOTE: Sykes-Pickavant cannot guarantee the 18580000 Hydraulic Injector Removal kit will remove all injectors it is applied to.
- A NEW concept for the removal of stubborn injectors
- Provides controlled force to aid the removal of seized injectors, where there is insufficient access for traditional slide hammers
- Uses a multi-position frame, with adjustable legs of different lengths and a selection of mounting adaptors to allow alignment of the tool with the injectors on a wide variety of modern diesel engines
- The combination of variable leg lengths and selection of the appropriate adaptor for the cylinder head, allows the tool to be correctly positioned on most cylinder heads
- Supplied with injector adaptors for most modern injector types - M14, M16, M17, M20, M25, M27
- 10 tonnes Hydraulic Hollow Cylinder provides the force - use with standard hydraulic pump (Not supplied)
- For best performance we recommend the use of 20017000 - Hydraulic Hand Pump for use with 18580000
It is designed to provide 10 tonnes of pulling force that can help release tight injectors. Any consequential engine damage caused by mis-using the kit will be the responsibility of the user.